Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update Center
We understand the stress people are experiencing as new information about the coronavirus continues to emerge. Along with others across the nation, we are working hard to stay informed on its impact as new information becomes available and our heartfelt sympathy goes out to everyone who’s been affected by coronavirus. We truly appreciate your patience and trust in us during this unprecedented time.
We know you may have concerns about your travel plans due to coronavirus. We would like to ease your worries with our Peace of Mind travel policy, offering to reissue your ticket with no change fee if you know when you’d like to reschedule, or exchanging your ticket for an eVoucher if you don’t have your new dates just yet. The details of both options are below.
We are currently experiencing extremely high call volume and longer than normal hold times. We are doing everything we can to answer your call as quickly as possible. If you’re not scheduled to depart within the next three to five days, please call us back closer to your travel date. And if you have already submitted a eVoucher request, please do not call to check the status of your request as it may further delay our response.
If you are scheduled to travel with us but don’t feel 100%, we ask that you reschedule your trip to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Once you’re feeling better, we’ll be happy to welcome you on board.
Updated as of April 7, 2020
In addition to our Peace of Mind policy, other COVID-19 information is available:
Book with Peace of Mind
ONE-TIME COMPLIMENTARY REISSUE
To help you book with peace of mind we are offering a one-time complimentary reissue so you can rebook and travel for a later date for free.
Here’s how it works:
- If you booked a non-refundable for travel through May 31, 2020.
- You are eligible for a one-time complimentary reissue to postpone travel and rebook for a later date.
- The reissue request must be made at least 1 day prior to the scheduled departure date of your original trip.
- New travel must be completed by December 31, 2020.
- If you wish to postpone your trip to a later date, contact us at 1-877-265-8287 and our friendly customer care agents will be ready to assist.
We understand there are situations where you are currently unable to travel due to a site closure or a cancellation of an event. In these situations, we are offering the ability to cancel your trip without a fee and we’ll give you an eVoucher for the value of the ticket.
We understand there are situations where customers are currently unable to travel due to a site closure or a cancellation of an event. In these situations, if your purchase and travel dates fall in our peace of mind policy, we are offering the ability to cancel your trip without a fee and we’ll give you an eVoucher for the value of the ticket. eVouchers can be used for up to a year, must be redeemed via our call center, and is valid for either BoltBus or Greyhound travel.
- Must be issued by BoltBus
- Request must be made online by completing the eVoucher request form
- You will receive an email in 7-10 days confirming the details of your eVoucher with instructions that you can refer to when you’re ready to use it
- Must be redeemed within one year of issue date
- Can only be redeemed via our call center
Click here to request an eVoucher.